How to Inspire Meeting Attendees in Atlanta
A successful corporate gathering is a product of intense preparation. In Atlanta, holding your group event could have you lost in the details, but with a little focus and planning - you can have yourself a hassle-free meeting! In order to ensure that, we've narrowed down the process to the 5 W's of planning your event and here they are,
Group Meeting Checklist
- WHY? - Understand the core values your gathering will enforce. Identify a problem that needs to be addressed and compile an agenda of how the issue can be resolved. Utilize the meeting to solidify on a solution and also discuss a plan of action. Ensure your agenda covers all the key points and avoid deviating from it.
- WHAT? - Make sure all the equipment needed is acquired and functions properly. Testing them out prior to the meeting can help you plan and time yourself, that way you are prepared and relaxed on the day of the event. If you're renting equipment, plan early and call in at least a week before the meeting.
- WHERE? - Attempt to be out of the box and plan the meeting outside of the workplace. Offering a change in environment for your peers can help provide better productivity results. Make sure venues are available and book them well in advance if they can perfectly accommodate your event requirements.
- WHEN? - Once you have the location set, plan a suitable time convenient to your peers' commitments. Be a step ahead in the process and send out the agenda a couple of days before the meeting. Now your attendees can plan around your event & also can be aware of what will be discussed during the meeting.
- WHO? - Make sure to share the planning with other individuals. Delegate tasks or topics that need to be covered to strong team members in order to lessen the stress of having to manage all aspects of the meeting. Having more people to help plan and manage the event allows for more attendees to have a variety of voices to listen to
Meeting Venues in Washington, D.C.
Finding the perfect place to hold your meeting is actually simpler than you think! At Wingate by Wyndham, we offer rooms ranging from 250 square feet to 1,300 square feet, that are ideal for conferences, presentations, interviews, retreats and social engagements of every kind. Supreme versatility allows for a variety of configurations to meet your unique needs. Send us your RFP
and discover stylish, fully-equipped venues at an exceptionally accommodating conference hotel in Buckhead.